FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
- WHICH DEVICE YOU RECOMMEND FOR IPTV?
We recommend to use high or middle class Android TV box such as Nvidia Shield TV, Amazon Fire Stick TV 4K, Xiaomi Mi Box S or Android box like Formuler Z7+/8 and BuzzTV.
- I'm getting buffering / freezings frequently. Why is this happening?
First thing to do is to restart your router, device and try again. This helps in many cases.
If the issue still continues, you have to test the internet speed directly from your device.
Open this website directly from your device (not a different device): www.fast.com .The result should be 20 Mbps or higher.
If your device is not getting the proper speed or your internet provider is throtlling your connection, you'll experience buffering.
- I live in UK and there's buffering / blocking during live matches.
This means your Internet provider is throttling or blocking your connection. The only solution for this is to use a VPN. Make sure you contact us first, so we can allow the VPN access to your subscription.
- I'm using Smart IPTV and I'm getting issues like "Server (URL) connection timeout", "Check playlist URL" or "No playlist uploaded" messages, when starting the app, while my playlist URL that works on my computer, other devices and apps.
"Server (URL) connection timeout" - This means you have issue with your internet connection or your TV cannot handle such a big playlist. Please contact us and we will remove the VOD (they are more than 40 000 streams) and you can try again.
"Check playlist URL" - This means you haven't uploaded your playlist properly or your subscription has been expired.
"No playlist uploaded" - This means you haven't uploaded any playlist.
- I'm using Smart STB, MAG or STB Emu and when I try to load any channel, I get black screen.
If you're using VPN, disable it and try again. Make sure your device has internet connection. You can restart your router, your device and try again.
- Some of the VOD movies doesn't have sound?
On our VOD database pretty much every movie has sound. The issue is probably your TV doesn't support some audio codecs.
- I'm using VLC and when I open the playlist I'm getting very low number of channels.
That's because you've opened the playlist link directly with VLC and that's wrong setup. Check our tutorial for the VLC how to setup properly. Click here
- I'm using KODI and when I try to setup it doesn't show the channels.
As it's already stated in the tutorials section, KODI doesn't work stable with a big playlist, so you should contact us and we will remove the VOD package.
- WHAT IS THE CHANNEL QUALITY?
We provide SD, HD, FHD and UHD (4K) channels. You can check our channels list for more information. Some channels may increase or decrease the quality.
- WHAT IS THE REQUIRED INTERNET SPEED TO WATCH IPTV?
For SD channels, you need to have at least 5 mbps.
For HD channels, you need to have at least 10 Mbps.
For FHD channels, you need to have at least 15 Mbps.
Our servers are located in Europe, so it should be tested with European servers.
- CAN I WATCH IPTV FROM A DIFFERENT LOCATIONS?
Yes, you can setup your subscription line on any device and any location in the world. All you need is internet.
- CAN I WATCH IPTV FROM TWO OR MORE DEVICES AT THE SAME TIME?
If you have subscription with 1 connection, you can use it for only one device at the same time. We also offer subscriptions with 2 connections.
- CAN YOU GUARANTEE THAT ALL CHANNELS WILL WORK?
Our channels list is really big - more than 7000 Live channels and 40000+ VOD. Some may be unavailable due to technical issues or maintenance, but we always try to fix them as soon as possible.
- DO YOU OFFER EPG?
Yes, all our subscribers can have access to our EPG database and can watch with no extra cost.
- DO I NEED TO USE VPN?
You can use our service without VPN, but in some cases if you have any blocking from your internet provider, we recommend it to use. If you wish to use VPN, you should contact us first, so we can enable the access.
We DO NOT issue refunds for any subscription products once the order is confirmed and the subscription is sent.
If you experience any difficulties to setup, please do not hesitate to contact us, we are always here to help.Back