How to downgrade your MAG device
If you're getting big blue warning "Access to the web page you were trying has been blocked...", please follow our tutorial, so you can install safe, clean firmware and avoid this issue in future.
1. Download the correct image for your device from the below links and follow the instruction how you can flash your device to get back access to IPTVs and VOD.
Mag 250: Click here
Mag 254: Click here
Mag 256: Click here
Mag 322: Click here
Mag 349: Click here
Mag 351: Click here
2. Unzip the downladed file and copy the folder into a FAT formatted High Quality USB flash drive (max 16gb or less, we recommend Kingston or SanDisc. Do not be surprised if a cheap usb disc doesn't work !!!). It needs to be the folder, with the files inside it, placed at the root of the USB drive. Do not change any folder/filenames.
3. Insert the Flash drive into a USB port on your STB
4. Remove the power from the STB and then replace while holding down the ‘Menu’ button on the STB remote control until the box boots into a blue screen, this is the STB BIOS screen.
5. Navigate to ‘Upgrade Tools’, then ‘USB Bootstrap’ and follow the onscreen messages to install the original firmware.
6. Once completed and rebooted, enter ‘Settings’ and then ‘System Settings’, scroll all the way down on the left hand column and find the ‘Software update’ option.
7. Run the software update and you are done. You must follow the instructions EXACTLY.
Please don't forget to turn off the Auto-Update after you are done with Flashing.Back