How to setup IPTV on PC and MAC
- Download the VLC player from here.
- Open VLC Player.
- Go to Media -> Open Network stream (on PC) or File -> Open Network... (on MAC).
- Paste your m3u URL that we sent to you on email and press play.
- Notice: VLC loads very slow the full playlist and it's unstable. You should contact us and we will remove the VOD, so you can watch Live TV without issues.
- When it loads the streams, it will show one error. That's because our first stream is not actually a channel, but Channel group name. You can just ignore that by chosing Close.
- To open the playlist and search for a channel press Ctrl+l (if you're on Windows) or Cmd+Alt+p (if you're on Mac).